NOT IN STOCK
NOTE: We're currently taking pre-orders for this item to be included in the next container from Goodwin Racing. Please contact email@example.com for estimated ETA prior to ordering.
This is the KEY item to making your turbo come alive! Makes your turbo spool faster and at much lower rpms than stock. Stock crosspipe is terrible, starts at just 2 inches diameter and is pinched down to about 1.7 inches right at the inlet, which keeps your turbo from spooling quickly!
MUST be used with our RoadsterSport Midpipe, will not install to small inlet of factory midpipe. So, you can work from the back of the car if you want to buy one piece at a time but that means you start with our DUAL or QUAD muffler, then get the Midpipe for a little sound and better flow, and then finish off the system with this Crosspipe. Give your turbo a full 2.5 inches of flow all the way and it will make you smile like never before! Automatic transmission compatible crosspipe has 2.25" piping to clear the transmission.andnbsp;
Yes, this is a CARB legal 'cat-back' item because it bolts to rear of stock converter.
This is the path to 200 Ft/lbs of Torque per our dyno graphs in our forum Fiat thread!
All POLISHED stainless steel construction and LIFETIME warranty. See our forum pictures showing comparison of restrictive stock crosspipe that crushes down to under 2 inches of flow, versus our clean 2.5 inch diameter highflow replacement.
1. Remove lower shield
2. Spray O2 sensor with liquid wrench or similar, we use zep40 dual force and let soak 30 minutes and then remove.
3. Spray all 4 nuts, two at entrance flange for Crosspipe and two more at Crosspipe exit flange.
4. Loosen nuts at downpipe entrance but do not remove yet.
5. Loosen nuts at midpipe and remove and take springs/studs.
6. Stud removal process, double up two nuts to remove or half inch deep socket also fits over the stud.
7. Remove 13mm bolt that holds bracket near exit of Crosspipe.
8. Remove 2 nuts at entrance flange of Crosspipe that you loosened in step 3 and pull Crosspipe.
9. Reverse order to install, torque 18 to 20 ft/lbs.
Install Tips. Note that bracket attached to stock mounting point and the stock mounting point has room for adjustment as needed if you follow it back upward. Connection at midpipe needs to be done with patience, start with installing studs first, and then add the springs and then add the retaining nuts. If nuts are jammed onto the stock studs before you start you need to separate those nuts with 13mm wrench, trying to force the studs over the springs and get the threading started with nuts already jammed onto the studs is too hard to do.